- RSS Channel Showcase 4795151
- RSS Channel Showcase 3755010
- RSS Channel Showcase 5962924
- RSS Channel Showcase 8706867
Articles on this Page
- 06/07/10--20:15: _Table of Contents K...
- 07/31/10--13:34: _Simplemenu Inactive...
- 04/27/11--21:21: _Protected Node Pass...
- 05/16/11--13:07: _MobileKey Known Issues
- 06/07/10--21:24: _Table of Contents S...
- 04/05/11--10:25: _Drupal Aggregator
- 09/28/17--00:12: _SMS From Me Service
- 06/07/10--20:15: Table of Contents Known Issues
- 07/31/10--13:34: Simplemenu Inactive Parents
- 04/27/11--21:21: Protected Node Password Fork Feature
- 05/16/11--13:07: MobileKey Known Issues
- 06/07/10--21:24: Table of Contents Settings
- 04/05/11--10:25: Drupal Aggregator
- 09/28/17--00:12: SMS From Me Service
Various known issues with the Table of Contents module.
A simple menu is composed of parent menus and children menus. A child has no drop-down menu and a parent does.
By default all the menu items are active, meaning that they all are links one can click on to reach the corresponding destination.
This simplemenu extension allows for turning the link off by replacing the anchor reference in a named anchor. The HTML tag being the same, the simplemenu looks the same, but the item cannot be clicked.
At this time, there is no option to make some of the parent items clickable and others not.
There is no settings for this module.
The new module allows for a password fork.
This means you can send your users to one specific page, and tell them about a password to use on that one page. Depending on the password, they will be sent to one of several nodes.
This works in a very similar way as the other password form, except that there is no specific destination, and the users need to know any one of the passwords.
The feature uses a specific URL defined as follow:
The Boost module can be used to cache pages on your website. Unfortunately, if a page is cached, it is served without accessing Drupal. This means, the redirection offered by the MobileKey doesn't take effect on pages cached by Boost or similar modules.
Also if you have a form of proxy cache (a cache before Apache2,) then the redirection will probably be prevented by that cache early on.
At this point, most of the Table of Contents configuration is done in the Table of Contents filter.
This means multiple Input formats allow you to make use of several different configurations.
The default Aggregator Drupal module does not work very well. There are several problems with the Drupal Core module, one of which we have not fixed in our version (i.e. the flatness of the item table.)
There is a list of the known issues and our comments and whether we fixed the problem:
|Problem||Solution in m2osw's version of Aggregator|
|Missing XML marker||The <?xml ... ?> marker is missing from some RSS feeds, add it as required|
|Spurious data||Some RSS feeds add spurious data ...|
SMS From Me is a service offered by Made to Order Software Corporation that allows registered users to automatically send SMS whenever they receive a lead in their funnel.
This solution let you sends SMS message from your phone, which means that you start a conversation with your prospect.